Safety is Our Priority !
1. Always burn within sight.
2. Keep well away from flammables.
3. Keep well away from children and pets.
4. Always leave at least 20cm (8 inches) space between burning candles.
5. Do not place candles near a source of heat.
6. Place candles on a heat resistant surface.
7. To reduce sooting, trim the wick to 0,5cm (1⁄4 inch) each time the candle is to be relit.
8. Avoid using in drafty areas.
9. Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
10. Extinguish the candle if it lets off smoke, flickers repeatedly, the flame becomes too high or when there is only 1cm (1/2 inch) of wax left.